Amnion Completed

Hello there everybody!

So here it is, completed and ready to terrorize gamers with it's freakish visage.








Very happy with how this came out, and the reactions of people who have seen it has been....enjoyable to see.

Now that this has been completed, I need to try and get the rest of the Corpsethief Talos' done as well as the continued wracking of my brain to work out what the Cronos that accompanies this, quite the challenge.

I will again thank Mr.Pink who commissioned this piece for me, it far exceeds anything I could have possibly done. Check out his blog here at http://www.modernsynthesist.com/

Until next time,

Take care everybody!

Comments

  1. Stunning! In a creepy horrible way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that is seriously creepy!! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "it's so nasty, I would not want to look at it in game play."

    - My Norn Queen

    Phenomenally hideous, sir. You've done so we'll with translating the horror I felt when I first took on the commission into the final paint job. I've had a lot of people asking to see this when it's painted, so I'll be sharing it with them. Any chance of seeing some higher rez photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to find a higher res camera but if I manage to get hold of one I will let you know.

      Delete

Post a Comment